Starting today, I will post 66 tips in 40 days. Each post will fall under any one of the following three main categories: The Basics, Health and Wellness, or Training. Each day’s tips will be bite sized for a fast read.
My goals for these tips are to invoke thought, help you get motivated or refocused. Most of all, I want these tips to be a blessing to help you live a healthier, more productive, and meaningful life.
Don’t miss a post.
By adding your name to the list on the right; you will never miss one of these helpful tips.
- Back to the basics – I have often found that when life feels out of place, fragmented or stagnant it’s because I’ve gotten away from the basics. This applies to our Spiritual lives, Finances, Marriage, Work, Health and Training.
- Dedicate time every day for private prayer. Proverbs 1:7 “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge…”
- Get out of debt – Just imagine your life with no bills or payments, how much stress would that remove from your life?
- Spend time reading “a book” everyday – Creates new positive habits and neuropathways in the brain.
- Eat Real Food – You know why your struggling with your health? God did not make food in a box
- Get your Sleep – A minimum 7 hours per night. You know you need more sleep.
Mindy LeBlanc says
So great to see your name pop up and especially with this relevant blog post. When I start My day with God, I have the strength to accomplish more than I would imagine and the courage to try new things. I hope You are well.
Thank you for the kind words. We are doing well. Yes, we do draw strength from that time.